Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fired up the grill

Despite today's weather, I decided to grill some meat and vegetables for Team Times. How much baked fish or chicken can one eat? To avoid becoming burned out on using the oven for meals, I suggested to Val and Roy that we get together for a cookout to add other alternatives to preparing our food. Salmon, chicken and turkey were the meats of choice and asparagus and corn were the vegetables to accompany the smoked meat. I also threw in some dirty rice (brown rice and ground turkey) as an added bonus. These efforts were made to help us with preparing our meals for the week. I have found coking my food in advance has helped me stay on track with the meal plan Supermann prepared for us to following while training. Bon app├ętit Val and Roy.

No comments: