Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fired up the grill

Despite today's weather, I decided to grill some meat and vegetables for Team Times. How much baked fish or chicken can one eat? To avoid becoming burned out on using the oven for meals, I suggested to Val and Roy that we get together for a cookout to add other alternatives to preparing our food. Salmon, chicken and turkey were the meats of choice and asparagus and corn were the vegetables to accompany the smoked meat. I also threw in some dirty rice (brown rice and ground turkey) as an added bonus. These efforts were made to help us with preparing our meals for the week. I have found coking my food in advance has helped me stay on track with the meal plan Supermann prepared for us to following while training. Bon appétit Val and Roy.

No comments: