Monday, March 17, 2008

It's peanut butter and jelly time, peanut butter and jelly time!

I can eat!
Sunday my DETOX was officially over and the first thing I did when I got up was make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Of course, it was on wheat bread, but who's counting ... it wasn't cream of wheat or lettuce or freakin steamed veggies! Praise the Lord!
For lunch I had some seared catfish and for dinner a grilled chicken salad. I felt for sure I was going to gain weight. But I didn't. For the 12th straight day, I didn't gain a thing. Nice.
Now I go to another eating plan. In addition to this eating plan, I am taking an assortment of supplements. All supplements have been approved by MLB, the PGA Tour and the Shreveport Amateur Golf Association.
Here it is:
BREAKFAST
1 Fit For Life Meal Replacement shake with 8 oz. glass of Soy Milk
OR
1 bowl of oatmeal with honey
OR
2 slice of whole wheat toast with sugar free jelly
3 eggs and 1 can of tuna in water
1- 8oz. glass of water and coffee is o.k.

Snack:
1 Piece of Fruit
Fruits: Apples, Pears, Oranges, Peaches, Plums, Grapes
Jell-O or Applesauce

LUNCH
Lettuce & Tomato Salad with Low-Cal Dressing
Cooked Green Vegetable (Green Bean, Broccoil, Cabbage, ect...)
1 piece of 6oz. Chicken Breast or baked Fish, Tuna, Salmon, Trout
1/2 cup of brown rice
Ice Tea & Lemon (Splenda or Equal Sweetener)

Snack: Same as above

DINNER
6 oz. Chicken Breast or baked Fish, Turkey, Salmon, Tuna
1 cooked mixed Vegetable (Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots, and ET.)
1 Small Lettuce & Tomato Salad with Low- Cal Dressing
2 Bedtime Weight Loss
OR
Fit For Life Meal Replacement Protein Shake
1 Small Lettuce & Tomato Salad with Low-Cal Dressing
1 Glass of Ice Tea or Water

Meats to be eaten are baked Chicken, Fish, Tuna and Turkey. No fried foods.

NO MEAL after 7:30 p.m., but can snack on Fruit (Cantaloupe, Grapefruit, Apples, Tangerines, Melons & Strawberries), Graham Crackers, Fig Bars and Almonds Nuts (Unsalted)

Seasonings: The chief symptoms of excess sodium intake are swelling and a decrease in urine output. Salt goes hand in hand with heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke. Reducing sodium intake helps to lower blood pressure and prevent water retention which translates into pounds on the scales.

I can use: Ms. Dash, Onion and Garlic Powder (not salt), Mr. Toney’s No Sodium Salt, Onions and Peppers.

My eating program is designed to burn fat, lose water weight and build muscle tightness. The combinations of some complex carbohydrates, simple carbs, protein, fructose sugar and the consistency of eating are supposed to do just that.

I'm ready to go!
Coming tomorrow: The cost of being healthy!!! It aint cheap to get fit!

No comments: